D25-1, Gakuen Minami, Tsukuba, Ibaraki, 305-0818, Japan
CYBERDYNE Inc. was founded on 24 June 2004
Research and Development of equipments and systems in following areas;
- Medical / Welfare
- Rehabilitation / Care Personnel Supports
- Assistance for human body functions of elderly / disabled people
- Rescue Supports in disaster sites
- Heavy labor Supports in factories, plants
- Leasing / Sale / Maintenance
Jobs are currently not available.
CYBERDYNE Inc. is interviewing candidates for the R&D engineering positions. This job opportunity is available for highly qualified individuals who are willing to challenge the leading edge of technology. For those who are full with wills and ambitions, CYBERDYNE is the place where you can fulfill the hunger for enthusiasms.
If you have an interest, please send us your curriculum vitae by the post or e-mail to the following addresses.
By post: D25-1, Gakuen Minami, Tsukuba-shi, Ibaraki, 305-0818, Japan
General requirements are indicated below, but we are always open for talented people.
- Required skills
- Robot Design
- Mechanical/Mechanism Design
- Dynamics, Kinematics
- 3-D CAD, CAM, CAE
- Circuit design/Electronic design
- Application development (interface/data base)
- Designing sense
- Cybernic technologies
- Required knowledge
- Mechanical engineering
- Mechanical design
- Robot control theory
- Informatics, Computer sciences
- Digital and analogue circuit design
- Sensing circuit design
- Human interface theory
- Telecommunication programming
- Programming languages (C, C++, JAVA, XML, Objective-C, etc.)
- Operation System (Linux, OSX, Windows, Tron, etc.)
- Data base (i.e. SQL, Oracle etc.)
- Brain/Nerve Sciences
- System Engineering
- Other professional knowledges
- Candidates with communication skills in Japanese are preferable.
- Candidates are required to be residing in Japan prior to the application.
*CYBERDYNE*, *ROBOT SUIT*, *ROBOT SUIT HAL*, *Hybrid Assistive Limb*, *HAL*, *HAL FIT*, and *Table Interface*
are trademarks (TM) or registered trademarks (®) of CYBERDYNE Inc.
protected by Japanese and Foreign trademark Laws.